YOU WILL NEED UNLOCKED BOOTLOADER TO INSTALL A CUSTOM ROM,....
HOW TO INSTALL
You will need flashtool to install the kernel..
HOW TO INSTALL THE KERNEL
1. Follow THIS link and download the kernel for your device..
2. Open the zip file and copy the "boot.img" to the desktop.. We are ready for the flashing process..
3. Disconnect the phone from the computer.. Open the flashtool,.. turn off the phone,... wait for some seconds,.. then connect the usb to your phone [only to the phone not to pc].... Now press and hold the volume up key [ the key to enter into the fastboot mode.. ] and connect the phone to the pc,.. then after a few seconds release the key...
4. Now you are in fastboot mode.. You can see that the flashtool has recognized your device.. if not then you did not install the drivers for your device.. In the flasshtool, click on the 1st icon [the thunderbolt icon] and choose fastboot mode.. Then click on the "select kernel to flash"..
Browse to desktop and click on the boot.img that we previously pasted on the desktop.
Now you have installed the kernel for your rom..
HOW TO INSTALL THE ROM
1. Download the zip file of the rom from HERE
2. Copy the zip file to the sd card of your device
3. Reboot in to cwm
4. Make a full wipe
5. Wipe dalvick cache
6. Install the rom
If you are new to flashing and all,.. take a look at THIS LINK
You May Also like this rom,.. take a look at cyanogen mod 9 HERE For your xperia
Here is a small demo of the rom,.. Check it out.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHerfpISxHY