Please note that these are unofficial releases, they did not release any stable Cyanogenmod 10 versions yet, so these versions WILL have some bugs.. So Install it only if you know what you are doing.. IF you often tests custom roms and you know how to revert back to your favorite one easily, then go on... Test it.. :-)
go to get.cm and download the latest cm10 for your device. If you don't know the code name of your device, then see below..
You Can enjoy the taste of jelly bean in the following devices,..
BELOW IS LIST OF THE SUPPORTED DEVICES ALONG WITH THEIR CODE NAME
- Xperia Ray - urushi
- Xperia Active - satsuma
- Xperia mini - Mango
- Xperia Mini Pro - Smultron
- Xperia Pro - Iyokan
- Xeria Play - zeus
- Xperia Neo - hallon
- Xperia Arc - anzu
- Live with walkman - Coconut
>>Download the zip file of your device..
Now you have the zip file of your ROM for your device,.. Now you will need "gapps", [ Cyanogenmod does not comes pre loaded with google apps like play store, you will have to install them manually.. ]
Click HERE to download the gapps for jelly bean..
UNLOCKING BOOTLOADER AND INSTALLING CUSTOM ROM WILL VOID YOUR WARRANTY, AND THERE IS A RISK OF BRICKING YOUR PHONE/TABLET IF YOU DO ANYTHING WRONG, SO I AM NO WAY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYTHING THAT CAN HAPPEN TO YOUR DEVICE... DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISK
HOW TO INSTALL?
YOU SHOULD HAVE AN UNLOCKED BOOTLOADER, AND CLOCKWORKMOD RECOVERY INSTALLED...
I hope you are familiar with the installation procedures..
- Make a full backup of your phone,. [ a nandroid backup is a must before do any rom installation]
- Copy both the zip files to the root of your sd card
- Copy the boot.img from the zip file to the desktop
- Install the kernel via fastboot
- Reboot into recovery
- Make a full wipe,.. [ data/factory reset, cache, and dalvick cache]
- Choose install zip from sd card, and install both the zip files,. reboot and Enjoy...
HERE IS A SMALL PREVIEW OF THE ROM